Saturday, August 27, 2016

Spring & Easter Greeting Cards

Posted by Amanda at Saturday, August 27, 2016
Hello again!

I wanted to try my hand at making some quick cards with just some of the pretty paper I had laying around. I found my 6x6 big stack from Recollections with a 180 papers called Blossoms and Bliss. I only had time to make two, but I cant wait to have another try at it soon. I just added a layer of black card stock behind it and the card base was pink cardstock (Recollections also) - then stamped some simple flowers with a 'Thank You' on a piece of white cardstock 1 3/4 by 2 3/4, backed it in black. Inside I used some of the left over paper as a side border just for a touch of color. Simple and quick!








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Jubilee Crafts Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea