Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Disney Princess Scrapbook Mini-Album

Posted by Vicki at Wednesday, March 26, 2014
Sorry it's been so long! Life (and other projects) got in the way. This was a mini-album I made for one of my friends at work. She loves Disneyland so I figured she would enjoy a way to scrapbook her memories.
 
One of the biggest challenges with this book was finding papers to use. Several that I found looked like they were made specifically to scrapbook for kids, and while I wanted the book to seem "whimsical" I didn't want it to look like it was made for a 5 year old. The papers I found and used were from EKSuccess and the gold dazzles are from PaperWishes.com. I supplemented with some papers and stickers from my own collection.
 
The "bone" of the album is made of envelopes, as show in a tutorial by Kathy Orta. This was my first time using envelopes!
 
Another new thing in this album was I incorporated a lot of triangle pocket corners. My friend is not really a scrapbooker, so I wanted to make it easy for her to add her own pictures without having to crop and glue. This way she can simply slip them inside if she wants.
 
 
 
This book was a lot of fun, even if it did take 3 weekends! Now if I could just find some good 'villains' papers I would be happy!
 









 

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment it was alot of fun to make this album and she now has it full of pictures

      Delete

 

Jubilee Crafts Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea