Saturday, February 21, 2015

Modified Paper Bag - Baby Boy

Posted by Vicki at Saturday, February 21, 2015
 
 

This album was made with American Crafts' Special Delivery papers that I found on sale at Michaels, as well as some of the Paper Studio's Baby Boy 8x8 collection from Hobby Lobby.

I call this a 'modified' paper bag because I wanted to make a full paper bag album with at least 6 pages. However, I ran out of time so I settled with making an album with a little bit of everything in it! I loved making this for one a friend at work, not only because it was fun to do something cute and baby themed - but because making something that was quick, cute, and would hold a lot of pictures was pretty challenging!

Scroll down for some more details, and don't forget to follow me on Pinterest!

Also, my daughter has started making miniatures for dollhouses, so if you're interested in that, you can check out her Tumblr!



Plenty of room for pictures.


Fold outs too!


Lots of pockets and tags.


Details on some of the journaling cards.

The back!

1 comment:

 

Jubilee Crafts Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea