Sunday, January 18, 2015

Paris London Wallet Album

Posted by Vicki at Sunday, January 18, 2015

Long time no update! The holiday season was pretty busy for me, but here is one of the mini albums I made for gifts this year! It is a European travel theme for one of the couples that visited my daughter while she was abroad. I mainly used Bo Bunny's “Madeleine” paper stack.

I have made this type of album before - they are quick to make and so pretty! This one is larger than any I have done before since I ended up putting 2 waterfalls in it, one portrait, and one landscape. The extra London papers I got from Scrapbook.com (I just love their store and their prices ) along with a lot of my own supplies.

In this albbum I also added a mini book inside, attaching it with magnets, to help accentuate the London theme as well as to provide a front closure. I used alot of my London/Paris themed stamps too for some pizzaz as well as some from Tim Holtz (along with his distress inks). And of course I always try to add corners to hold the pictures for my non-scrapbook friends! They tell me its very easy for them to fill their books with pictures and, after all, that is the reason for these albums! Thanks for looking :)
 
Front cover








 



 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Jubilee Crafts Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea