Friday, October 24, 2014

Halloween Scrapbook Cards - Part 2

Posted by Vicki at Friday, October 24, 2014



Here's is part 2 of my Halloween Card week - easel cards and some haunted houses!

These two easel cards were fun to make! The All Hallows Eve was traditional and the Book of Spells was more interactive with a pull out of spell ingredients - of course I had to add some of my black cats!






The two spooky house cards were made from leftovers, a Tim Hotlz stamp, and some of my favorite witch and pumpkin stamps from the bargain bin. I also used some 3-D kids stickers I had laying around. These were a lot of fun to make - I wish I had more time!





Happy Halloween!

Items used: Graphic 45 Steampunk Spells - Impression Obsessions Cats Die - Glossy Accents - Tim Holtz Time Collage Stamp

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Jubilee Crafts Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea