Sunday, December 15, 2013

Nightmare Before Christmas Disney Paper Craft Christmas Ornaments

Posted by Vicki at Sunday, December 15, 2013
 
 
One of my daughter's favorite Christmas movies is 'The Nightmare Before Christmas' - even one of our bathrooms is decorated with Jack Skellington! I got the idea for these guys coming out of Halloween crafting since I had some spooky black and white scrapbook paper still hanging around. I had also been seeing a few Jack ornaments popping up on Pinterest, so I decided to make my own!

I got the black snowflakes and tinsel last year on clearance and used them behind Jack to give some sparkle (I believe everything could have more glitter). I used my Sizzix circle die to make Jack's face out of foam and drew on his features with Sharpie. The decorative paper behind him is scrapbook paper - including some very pretty handmade paper I found on clearance a while ago at JoAnne's - and used tacky glue and hot glue to put it all together. The alternative version simply has two snowflakes overlapping each other.



Move over Halloween, its Christmas time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Jubilee Crafts Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea