Wednesday, December 18, 2013

The Nutcracker DIY Christmas Card

Posted by Vicki at Wednesday, December 18, 2013

 

I have been making a ton of Holiday cards this year! Here is one of my newest, using some of my favorite papers from Graphics 45, their Nutcracker Suite series from last year. I have to thank Xannero1 for her wonderful creativity. I love her work and the structure of her cards.

My first card in this style was 'Secret Garden' themed (post coming soon!), so I decided to make some Christmas ones with the festive paper I had. I also used a lot of Glossy Accents to make 3-Dimensional aspects and it also works as a great glue!













In the back I included a pocket to stick a handmade note or other card elements. I tied it all together with some cute Christmas ribbon. Here's a look at the 3D up close!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Jubilee Crafts Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea