Saturday, August 6, 2016

Recycled Mini-Album

Posted by Amanda at Saturday, August 06, 2016
Woo hoo weekend!

I wanted to try my hand at an accordion album since I had seen so many of them on Pinterest. I decided to make one of my own using a little photo album I had bought on sale for $5 a while ago. I loved the cover so much but the inside was very cheaply made ... So I gutted the pages inside! I used black cardstock for my base pages and covered them with The Butterfly Garden paper from DCWV, and put a few small flip pages in it for some interaction. It was very quick to make and I think they would make nice gifts. I definitely want to try to make another one!

Let me know what you think!










0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Jubilee Crafts Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea