Saturday, July 25, 2015

Sticker Challenge - Panda Paper Craft Cards

Posted by Vicki at Saturday, July 25, 2015

I decided to challenge myself and actually try to make something from some cute stickers I bought, rather than just adding them to my ever growing stash! I didn't have stamps or dies for the balloons or bamboo, so I made a template myself for both. I colored the bamboo with Ranger's glossy accents; the balloons I cut out and covered with paper.

The background on the "Congratulations" card is hand made with left over papers from the project. I always like to make papers on tags at the end of every project with the scraps, so nothing goes to waste (and I don't feel guilty)! I almost always like the results. I really had fun doing this and I love every card. I think I'll be doing more sticker challenges in the future.

Resources:
Everyday Stickers from EK Success
Colorbok textured cardstock
Studio G pink paper pack
DCWV Paperstack - Citrus Matstack
Hampton Art - Celebrate Life Stamps
Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics
Spellbinders Pierced Rectangle (as seen in my last post)
Colorbok pigment ink
Recollections Detailed Embossing powder
Rangers Glossy accents

The original sticker sheet!



A peak inside - plenty of room to write!

Inside variation with hand colored bamboo. 





More inside variations





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Jubilee Crafts Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea