Friday, September 26, 2014

Recycled Christmas Wrapping Paper Cards

Posted by Vicki at Friday, September 26, 2014





Here is my first Christmas project of the year! These tags and cards were made from clearance wrapping paper and recycled Christmas cards, a few stamps I had, and some plastic snowflakes I bought years ago. I love taking wrapping paper and cards, cutting them apart, and making something new.

The snowman was cut from wrapping paper several times and layered on the tag with foam dots. I love the sheet music card and vintage tree, I got these sometime ago out of the Michaels bargain bin. I hope these get some ideas flowing for the Holidays to re-use and recycle!




The Inside


Some of the supplies used


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Jubilee Crafts Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea