Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter Egg House Candy Gift Boxes

Posted by Vicki at Sunday, April 20, 2014


I always like to give the ladies at work something special on holidays and birthdays, so I dcided ot make something to hand out Easter candy in. I love miniatures, so egg houses seemed like the perfect treat idea! Hope you enjoy the inspiration I had from using the papers from Graphic 45 papers - love them!








Things I Used
- File folders and cereal boxes to make the 'house'
- Graphic 45 papers: Sweet Sentiments and Secret Garden
- Inkssentials glossy accents
- Tulip metallic fabric paint in white
- Studio G glitter glue
- Impression Obsession dies for the door and window
- Xyron Create-A-Sticker
- Big Shot
- Tim Holtz distress ink





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Jubilee Crafts Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea